[WW] Please Rules Help....(PEG)

I am having a serious problem with the certain rules.

Automatic Weapons (pg 88) and Telescopic Sights (pg 89) it talks about aimed
fire attacks. What is the definition of an
"Aimed Fire Attack."

I asked this question:
    >>In the combat rules under Automatic Fire and Telescopic sights it
>>mentions about making an "aimed fire attack." What is this? I, at the
>>moment, am ruling it is a standard one shot attack.

And recieved this reply:
>That is correct. It must be a full-round action.

So...is an aimed fire attack:
	A full round attack with not bonuses for aiming.

Or does it have something to do with Aimed Fire rule for large calibur guns
on page 109 .