RE: [WW] Adjusting Artillery Fire Question

> Pg 93: "If the roll is successful the attack is centered on the desired
> target point. If the roll is failed, the attack is centered on a
> new target
> (continued on next page.) point 2d10 yards in a d 12 direction from the
> desired one."

Please explain the next sentence that says:
"In both cases, determine the actual impact point for the spotting round as
described under fire and effect."

Note it says BOTH cases and under Fire and Effect it plainly states that ALL
shots deviate.

Maybe you misunderstand what I am saying.
1) If the spotter makes his roll the target spot stays the same, but the
spotting round DOES NOT impact on the target spot.
2) If the spotter fails his roll the round deviates and that point is the
new target spot.