Re: [WW] [DAK] a few notes

> Also you'll find the names of those players who have attained valid
> status as squaddies on my interim website
>
> www.golconda.de/dak
>
> Supposedly this data will at one time be transferred over to the
> chroniclers website. For now this is for my information only.
> I am not linking to the character concepts yet, because I want to see
> what your imagination is made off ;-).
>
> Arne Reuter

The chronicle site is up now at:
http://www.adonline.net/rpg/adventures/dak.html

I went ahead and added the information I have so far.  As more
information is made available to me, more will be added to the site.
(To see an example of what the site will eventually look like, look at
http://www.adonline.net/rpg/adventures/pwac.html)

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"