RE: [WW] ISBN of WW

>1-930855-35-4
>
>But remember if you can order it from PEG directly you should. It better
>supports our favorite game company and favorite games.

If you can order the book from the a local game store you should...That way
they make moeny and PEG makes money.  SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GAME STORE.

If you cant get it from them then order from PEG

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."