RE: [WW] Artillery Fire and Fire Adjustment.

Sorry for the late reply.

Okay, we know agree as to how the Artillery and Spotter rules work. So my
original question was.....should the Spotter get to see his artillery check
roll? If the spotter is allowed to see his artillery check roll, and it
failed, the target spot deviates should the spotter then get to know the new
target point?

I have, for my self atleast, decided that my spotters will NOT get to see
their artillery check rolls. This means that it will be very difficult to
call in artillery with much accuracy.

You can point out the "wanted target point," but you won't know if it is
shifted from that. All the spotter will now is where the spotting land
rounds. At that point he must choose to deviate the target point (remember
he doesn't really now where it is at) or leave and hope that deviation helps
him.