Re: [WW] prestige class

Maybe Dog Handler would work better as a Grunt or Officer Specialization.
Prestige Class tend to be very phenominal things, being a dog Handler doesnt
seem to really fit the Prestige class mold.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."