Re: [WW] prestige class

Actually, and this is going by memory since I don't have anything to support
me at the moment, but most of the dogs in the K-9 corp were considered
frontline troops.  They were more often than not, trained to take out a
pillbox than to stand guard, the good ones could also find mines.

On the game mechanics side, I wouldn't make a K-9 handler a prestige class
there's just not enough there to make worth a prestige class unless you start
adding in druid-like abilities.  I would make them just another grunt
specialty.  Make K-9 training a feat.  Most handler's were just lowly pfc's
who weren't afraid of dogs.

Tate

In a message dated 8/30/01 5:34:55 PM Central Daylight Time,