[WW] Some problems I've have Blood on the Rhine WW world source book

First off I like the WW2 Weird Wars setting but I've have some problems with
the first source book Blood on the Rhine.

    The first is with the D20 system, I personally don't like it why
couldn't you use the old system. The second problem is the Metal rewards
system, Who ever worked on it should be shot. Each Ally Country had more
Metals then listed in that source book, You also left out the Knightly
Metals as well. I know for a fact that Canada has at least six Metals,
Thirdly the shadowing of Canadian Armed and Air forces in the Blood of the
Rhine source book. Compared to what the Americans did and done, At least in
this source book Canadians were mention very little.  Now as a Canadian
myself this make me a little tense,  Fourthly Rune Magic it's good for the
Nazis and the O.S.I. But I don't see a Canadian reaching into a bag and
using Runes. That's why I made my character a Freemason, I don't believe
that the Son of Solomon weren't the only mystical and secret society in WW2
Weird War world.