Re: [WW] Was Problems, Now Canadians

Well, to put -some- positive note to this, could someone post some sources
of Canadian war histories, or somesuch? I know that they were there in
strength, and that several units fought extremely well, but I don't know
hardly any details. It should be something that we could give credit to, as
it's probably overlooked far too often. (Sort of like Canada's peacekeeping
efforts, despite some internal problems). I think it would add to the game,
to have another Allied-Western background for characters.

Another thought - what units of the British Commonwealth saw action in
Europe? I know there were South Africans, Indians, and maybe New Zealanders
in Africa, but what about elsewhere? And what was Canada's status at the
time, within the Commonwealth?

Noah
nvdoyle@home.com