Re: [WW] More thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars

Eric Franklin wrote:

> It's actually not hard to find the Hebrew Alphabet ...
>
> http://www.safrus.com/
>
> It's harder to find meanings to go with 'em -- and there are 27 (if my count
> is correct) letters.

Thanks for the link, Eric. An alternative way would be to use the
sephiroth (sp?) There are only ten of them, and I'm sure meanings would
be easy to find.

A simple search on google turned this URL which seems to have enough
info to start with : http://www.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Sefirot/Sefirot.html

--

	thun7<

Le démonisme, c'est comme une boîte de chocolats. Des gros chocolats
méchants qui vous bouffent tout cru. -- Wirkin