Re: [WW] More thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars

--- thunk <thunk@club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Thanks for the link, Eric. An alternative way would be to use the
> sephiroth (sp?) There are only ten of them, and I'm sure meanings
> would
> be easy to find.
>
> A simple search on google turned this URL which seems to have enough
> info to start with :
> http://www.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Sefirot/Sefirot.html

Well, this is one way to go, but I was just remembering the original
post about the Hebraic alphabet and made a mental connection to the
Tarot deck, as each has a corresponding letter, and from there went one
step further to the modern deck of playing cards which is of course
derived from the Tarot (according to some) and BAM! a reason to include
Hucksters in WW.

-Bryce "I don't know how much sense this made, I'm tired" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files