Re: [WW] More thoughts on WW2 Weird Wars

In a message dated 9/2/01 10:31:56 PM, SandChigg@rocketmail.com writes:

<<
Well, this is one way to go, but I was just remembering the original
post about the Hebraic alphabet and made a mental connection to the
Tarot deck, as each has a corresponding letter, and from there went one
step further to the modern deck of playing cards which is of course
derived from the Tarot (according to some) and BAM! a reason to include
Hucksters in WW.

-Bryce "I don't know how much sense this made, I'm tired" Perry >>

Ooh now doesn't that sound cool....

Finding a way to use tarot cards in a magic system.... new project that I'm
never going to finish taking form....

Peter
"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can partake in. Next to
soccer."
-Loki, Dogma