Re: [WW] Weird Wars online game opening

Anyone interested in playing Weird Wars online using AIM (AOL Instant
Messenger)?  I'm planning to run the game one or two nights a week (probably
Wed, but maybe Mon too) from 9pm CST to 11pm CST.  I'd like to have 5 mature
players that can make it on a steady basis.  I haven't developed an entire
adventure, but have some ideas.  The setting is Belgium in the days leading
up to the Battle of the Bulge.
Send me an email with a character concept/sheet if interested.  Now, gotta
go
finish reading my WW copy I picked up at Dragon Con Saturday (even got it
autographed by the cover artist!!!)

-Tim

Well I would like to play, But not on AIM?, Can we use regular e-mail?.