[WW] [DAK] Waffenempfang

> Replying just as sarcastically:  "Yeah, anything"
> "Seems like we're going to be stuck here for a while, where are you
> from?  I'm from Stuttgart myself."

> During the ensuing smalltalk, I choose a bunk, stow my gear and then
> comment:
> "C'mon, we need to get back down there quickly!"

> Heading back down, I come to attention as soon as the Feldwebel
> notices us, and wait at attention until spoken to.

As soon as you get down there, Kowalski bellows:

"Don't stand there as if you as if you had swallowed a broom stick.
This is work, not a parade. Get in line, and for your name and service
number this fine Unteroffizier here will acquaint you with the only
girl friend you are prone to meet for the next few months: your
personal Gewehr 98k!"

ooc: Instead of doing a Mon/Thu turn here, I am speeding up things a
bit, while you are not at the frontline yet. I hope everybody has
access to their e-mail accounts. If anybody feels left out by the
speed we are playing, please tell me. I'll cool down soon enough, I
guess ;-).

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833