RE: [WW] Lightning

Reminds me of an old Dreampark adventure, with four-color mystery men on a
mission to destroy a Nazi superweapon in Bavaria. They find out the weapon is in
fact a time machine and, of course, they have to follow the bad guys into a
Thousand Year Reich future. Never managed to trick anyone into playing that ;)

Anyway, I strongly believe in the following axiom: Nazis + Time Travel = Fun

So if you ever come up with more details on that campaign, I'd be glad to hear
about it (and steal stuff for my own campaign ;)

-thunk, who's depressed because he had to cancel his WWII game tonight =[