Re: [WW] Weird War II and Rennes-le-Chateau and the Languedoc region of southern France

My thoughts precisely. As soon as I get some free time
I'll be trying to set up a website detailing the
Templars, the Priory of Zion, the secret they protect
and precisely why Hitler can't find the vampires he's
looking for - that is, the ones created by the
Saangraal. All this and more: "On A Twisted Cross".
Cheers!

- Ivan