[WW] [DAK] ooc: Characters

Attention Squad!

It looks that we now are really ready to get under way. Any stragglers
still can pitch in - we always are in need of reinforcements.

1. All of you did really great character concepts. Could you now
please send a perfect copy (with those changed names and such) of the
concept (not the char stats) to Ogy(ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net)? He
does a lovely job chronicling the campaign, so let's support him!

2. Looking through the character generation process I was wondering
whether you noticed the humans skill bonus: 4 at 1st level, 1 at each
level thereafter. So the real formula would be: (5+INT mod)*4 at 1st
level (5+INT mod) at every level after that. And since I have seen no
sissy elves so far ... ;-)

3. Feats: I'd love a small ooc discussion about the new feats I
suggested. Just in case I'd like to get the number of feats straight,
too. At first level you get one feat, plus one feat for being human.
The grunt class gets a bonus feat, some other classes have those
fixed. Don't forget, in addition to all feats in the class
descriptions, you all get the normal feats at 3rd, 6th, 9th etc. Those
are not mentioned in WW:BotR. See? I really want you to survive ;-).

4. Char sheets: The ones you sent so far are ok. If you want, you can
use Clint's Excel sheet (cblack@abts.net). Before you send it to me,
though, save it as Excel 95. I don't use a newer version...

5. Char development: Story is more important to me than stats. I am
keeping track of xp and I will roll hp if you level, but everything
else is up to you. More importantly, if you get an idea what you want
your character develop into, or you have any ideas for interesting
sidetrips (WM, my Schuetze just fell into love with that Italian
kitchen helper. And now she seems to have disappeared...), just talk
to me! It's your campaign as much as mine.

That's the ooc part for now. Enjoy yourselves!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833