Re: [WW] [DAK] ooc: Characters

> Attention Squad!
>
> It looks that we now are really ready to get under way. Any stragglers
> still can pitch in - we always are in need of reinforcements.
>
> 1. All of you did really great character concepts. Could you now
> please send a perfect copy (with those changed names and such) of the
> concept (not the char stats) to Ogy(ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net)? He
> does a lovely job chronicling the campaign, so let's support him!

Why thank you.  I am a little behind on the chronicles at the moment
due to the long weekend and being busy cleaning my room the whole time
(Not the most glamerous way to spend the weekend, but it was starting
to be like an army boot camp to cross the room and I need more space
for games, comics, and DVDs.)

> 4. Char sheets: The ones you sent so far are ok. If you want, you can
> use Clint's Excel sheet (cblack@abts.net). Before you send it to me,
> though, save it as Excel 95. I don't use a newer version...

Also of note, there is a Wierd Wars character sheet like the official
one at http://www.flatlands.org in PDF format (for Adobe Acrobat which
you can get for free at http://www.adobe.com).  If you download Acrobat
5.0, you can actually type in the boxes and it will auto-calculate
various things.

> Arne Reuter

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"