[WW] Lightning

I have always liked the idea of Nazi Germany inventing a time machine.
Only they can only travel into the future.  I have a whole series of
adventure ideas that lead the players to destroying the machine, and
possibly ending up in a slightly different world than our own.

Whether I play them anytime soon <shrug>

Consider that Hitler sends spies (no one dreadfully important as they
might not return...) into the future to learn about the past.  They can
see all the mistakes Hitler makes.  Will he believe them?  Consider all
the attempts to travel through time that simply end up in tragic death!
Large exlplosions!  A very secret effort that the players uncover
(perhaps under the supervision of a secret society unknown to the
players).

Anyhow, you may hate the idea, but I post it just in case someone likes
it and makes it their own.  :)

Cap