Re[2]: [WW] OT America under Attack Letter

Hello!

I am deeply shocked and lack the words to express everything I feel. I
also hope nobody on this list will have to experience personal grief
because of friends or relatives who were directly affected.

Also I understand the wish to strike back, but this will be difficult.
If a terroristical organization is able to conduct a _coordinated_
strike like this without CIA or FBI or NSA getting an indication of
it, it will be very hard to find the true perpetrators.

And the USA will be hard pressed to act in a rightful fashion after
this barbaric act. You cannot afford to strike back blindly like a
wild beast. This is a more or less "covert war".

Never would I have thought, that Tom Clancy's wild ideas would become
reality. Let's hope that these groups never get access to NBC
weaponry!

As a sidenote, since this is a WWII-related list, on an emotional
level I believe this can be related to the feeling of powerlessness
that common people must have felt after the Vx-attacks on London, the
US firebombings on Tokyo or Dresden.

Let's always remember: War is hell, while freedom and peace are the
values we need to strive for.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833