Re[3]: [WW] OT America under Attack Letter

Hi!

> But still - when there are palestinians dancing in the streets handing out
> candy - someone is going to get their ass kicked for this.

Yes, i cannot understand that either. Their hate is way beyond
rationality. They are prone to be a prime target. The Taliban in
Afghanistan is a probable target, too.

>  >As a sidenote, since this is a WWII-related list, on an emotional
>  >level I believe this can be related to the feeling of powerlessness
>  >that common people must have felt after the Vx-attacks on London, the
>  >US firebombings on Tokyo or Dresden.

> I wonder if the person who initiated this knows this quote.
> "I fear that all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill it with
> a desire for vengeance."

Let's hope the world's secret services will be able to locate the
common enemy. This was not only an attack on the US - it was an attack
on the whole western world.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833