[WW] Re: [WW]

Hear hear, Allen.

If I were old enough I'd be down at the red cross right now. Please, we must
do whatever we can in this horrible tragedy. I for one can't shake the
feeling that I was on top of the North Tower only a few monthes before. The
thought that that could have been me or one of my classmates up there sickens
me more than any thought I have ever had. I hope our overseas bretheren on
this list can give us some support in this time. Today may have had one of
the highest American deaths in one day since the 1860's. I think we are
experiencing shock and outrage not felt since 1941. Please try to understand
if we feel more than a little hostile to any country who might have had an
inkling of an influence in this attack.

Peter