Re: [WW] Re: [WW]

PdLaCara@aol.com wrote:
> experiencing shock and outrage not felt since 1941. Please try to understand
> if we feel more than a little hostile to any country who might have had an
> inkling of an influence in this attack.

One last comment on this.

Every single time something bad happens in the US, the fingers point
towards the Middle East.  Perhaps they did do it... Perhaps it was the
Michigan Militia.  You don't know.  I don't know.  Vengeance may make
you feel better, but this only rears more racism.  There are numerous US
groups psychotic enough to do this.  As well there are Middle Eastern
groups who might.  We don't know, and one of the horrors is that we may
never know.  We might be told that someone is, as a scapegoat, but it
might not be.  All we can do is wish the best for those involved, pray
for God's will, and help out where we can.

As well, your military may be there to fight, but its a different story
if you have relatives or friends in the military.  I certainly don't
want to see anyone die.  [I have a cousin who is an officer in the Navy
Seals; Uncle in the US Army; soon to be brother-in-law who is a marine;
etc]

This was terrible, and I wish nothing but goodwill towards those
involved.

Cap