[WW] Thoughts on New York

Hi everyone,

   Just wanted to throw out a quick thing about the terrorist attacks. I
realize that many of us are not religious, I can honestly say that I am not
(or at least wasn't until today), but I want everyone to keep the law
enforcement, Fire department, Emergency medical, and telecommunications (911
dispatchers) in their thoughts and prayers. I am a police
officer/fireman/AEMT and I cannot begin to comprehend what those brave men
and women have experienced today, not to mention what is yet to come. I
cannot get the quote from the fireman that was wounded when the first
building came down crushing over 250 (most likely more than this admitted
conservative estimate) emergency personnel, all his colleages and friends,
"The world is an evil place...I know that now." I have experienced some
truly horrific things, things that visit my dreams from time to time, but
nothing that could ever compare to this. Today I pray for my colleages in
New York and the families of the victims. May God grant them strength, and
give them peace in the night.

Sincerly,
Jeremy