RE: [WW] Creepy - Prophecy

The following quatrain has been circulating the Internet after the WTC
bombings.

In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
two brothers torn  apart by chaos,
while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.

It is NOT by Nostradamus.

The original source may be
http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm.   Here is a short excerpt
from that page.

How does this apply to Nostradamus? Well I will show you...

If I make say a thousand prophecies that are fairly abstract for example:

In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by
Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb

Well let us analyze this. For Example what does City of God mean? It could
be Mecca, Medina, Rome, Jerusalem, Salt Lake City, or any holy city
depending on your religion. What do I mean by thunder--a storm? War?
Earthquake? lots of stuff can be described by thunder. There are a lot of
two brothers on this world (I think the Number runs among the Billions) and
fortress endures what--Besiegement, Famine, etc? What Great Leader? How will
he succumb? To what?

It's a sample of a quatrain like Nostradamus used, not an actual prophecy.