Re: [WW] Creepy - Prophecy

My current theory -> Jeruselam after the US nukes it in "retaliation". Though
I suppose the "City of God" could also refer to the Vatican.

NM

>In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
>two brothers torn apart by chaos,
>while the fortress endures,
>the great leader will succumb.
>The third big war will begin when
>the big city is burning.
>
>______
>
>That odd post on that list reminds me.....
>
>How could I possibly forget about Nostradamus' prophecy about the
>start of World War 3?
>
>Actually, this is beyond creepy.

That's assuming that anyone could refer to New York as "the City of God". :)
Also, there's a lot of big cities in the world, and anyway neither New York
nor
DC is burning in any really appreciable fashion.

--Robert Holland