Re[2]: [WW] OTClosing statement

Sigh. I feared someone might fuel the flames.

> I'm sorry you have offended, If it weren't for the U.S. there wouldn't be an
> "out there" now.

Hmm. I guess that "attitude" was already addressed.

>> So all we are asking for is the US and their people to start thinking
>> outside of their "narrowmindedness". There is a whole world out there,
>> and sometimes we "out there" get the feeling, Americans forget that.
>> And you have only been around for less than 250 years ;-), discounting
>> the times before the independence.

> Who the hell do you think you are?

Hmm. Just holding the mirror. What do you base your reaction on?

BTW, the smiley was there as an indication to take this "argument"
with a grain, well ton, of salt. I do not use emotes lightly in these
days.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833