Re: [WW] OTClosing statement

In a message dated 9/13/2001 7:40:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rook111@pernet.net writes:

I'm sorry you have offended, If it weren't for the U.S. there wouldn't be an
"out there" now.

Moderator you need to kill this thread before irreparable harm is done to
this community.

I agree. I'm officially asking that this thread be closed or I will pull out.

This is NOT a time to say ANYTHING bad about America. Canadians, Germans, or
otherwise need to say nothing but condolences right now. Our fathers fought
alongside or *against* yours in two World Wars. And while we're certainly not
perfect, we have far more strengths than faults. Our compassion, our money,
and our attention is focused on the rest on the world far more than your news
services would have you believe.

End it now, Allen.

Shane