Re[4]: [WW] OTClosing statement

Dear Tate!

Thanks for your open words. And I am willing to see my mistake - that
I underestimated the extent of your hurt. I apologize.

On CNN you may all have seen that not only the US but Europe are
shocked as well. We have seen a lot more terrorism in the past
decades, not only in the UK (Northern Ireland), Spain and France, but
in Germany as well.

Just the scale and symbolism of this attack is unimaginable.
Personally I spend as much time as I can each morning and evening
glued to the TV, switching from CNN to BBC to german news. Life is
more or less suspended and everything changed.

So please let me offer my heartfelt condolences especially to those
who have lost or had endangered friends and relatives.

It is not just a gesture, that NATO invoked Art. 5. We are all in this
together.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833