Re: [WW] Dog Handler Revisit

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:30:26 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

> I remember there was a discussion about making a Dog Handler Prestige
>Class. But most people seemed to think it was better to just take Handle
>Animal.
>
>But what about an OSI Dog Handler? Would have unique abilities involving
>animals?

Why stop at dogs?
================
Hey Sarge, It followed me back from patrol. Can I keep it?

I guess so. Just tell it to leave the Lieutenant's jeep along.

... a little while later:
Sarge, what is that thing and what is it doing to my jeep?

I am not sure what it is Sir.
I must have miss that part of the area briefing, Sir.
I am not sure what it doing, Sir.
But I'm sure it can be fixed? If we find all the parts....

The Humorless Texan    abtex@ix.netcom.com

I hate it when my Mind wanders,
  I have no Idea what, It will bring back with It.