[WW] re: Altered Campaigns

sounds like you have a good campaign going on. i like the idea of using the
buzz bombs as a delivery system (save for the fact that they were not
exactually accurate).

my campaign started off on D/0830 with the player squad (every 3rd soldier
gathered from the line at random) being sent to sneak through enemy lines to
a target about 15 clicks NbyW of UTAH to investigate a recon photo (e'mail
if you would like to see the photo, it's real neato) UNIDENTIFIED. along the
way they have encountered an strange site of some type of <gross description
here including cut up bodies> ritual. strangly, they have also noted that
the several day good weather 'window' has closed with a major front moving
in (causing thick fog and low overhead). they are currently investigating
the UNIDENTIFIED which they have learned is some type of rocket site (V-1).
they are now hip deep in the fire. end game for this week...

anyone else have some fun going on in theirs (that they can talk about
without tipping off their players?)

...the rich
"i make mistake; british not scientific enough for chopstick."
         --------->can you name that movie?