Re: [WW] Army Men

>From: VvvVMadJak@aol.com
>Subject: [WW]  Army Men
>          Stupid Question.
>I'm getting my game geared up and while this sounds like a no-brainer, is
>anyone else planning on or already using the classic plastic  Army Men as
>minitures? I picked up a big bag with a couple of scaled tanks thown in.
>Should be perfect for  squad battles.
actually, i just picked up at the local DOLLAR TREE a bunch of 1/2 inch WWII
era plastic army men in tan, grey and green. they work great on my 1 inch
battlemap. but either size works great in my opinion. add's a nice flavor
(sour orange i think) to the game and gives me an excuse to raid my kid's
army men. he hee heee
"charles, can i borrow your tank today?"

...the rich
"i make mistake; british not scientific enough for chopstick."
         --------->can you name that movie?