Re: [WW] Tanks Alot

Otto Cargill wrote:
> IRL that would take some serious cajones, to lay in this shallow trench
> covered and hope the sides don't cave in etc, not to mention holding
> possibly unstable explosives while 30 tons of armored death roll over you.

Or it takes the fear of what will happen to you if you don't. :)  This
was a popular tactic for Russians during World War II.  I think it
helped that they didn't have much else in the way of weapons at the time
(if you were a regular ole peasant in the field).

SeanMike

--
The Internet is an amazing invention that allows people around
the world to gather and be stupid together.