Re: [WW] Gaming Across The World

i have one player who's willing to come out and play Weird Wars on our
"off" weekends, so that's what we've been doing.  It's been great fun so
far - he landed on Omaha beach, later that night he snuck through part of
the bocage country to take out the commander of a battery of German
artillery, and next session he'll come across a ghost town...

screenmonkey (WM)
Wichita, Kansas
1 player and i, the WM

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

On Sun, 07 Oct 2001 08:18:03 -0400 "richard spangle"
<lost_rich@hotmail.com> writes:
> good sunday morning friends.
> i was just wondering where everyone was playing at and how popular
> WW is in
> your area. my group is...
>
> ...the rich (WM)
> Medina, Ohio
> <near cleveland>
> 5 Players & me, the WM
>

> ...have a fun day everyone.
>

> ...the rich
> "i make mistake; british not scientific enough for chopstick."
>          --------->can you name that movie?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.