Re: [WW] Johnny's Sixth Sense-GM's ONLY

>From: Michael Frost <bat46902@yahoo.com>
>Subject: [WW]  Johnny's Sixth Sense-GM's ONLY
<paragraphs edited out for sanity>
<see original post>

this is a great idea.  another twist may be to have quiet, reclusive
"shellshocked" johnny occasionally warn the players of upcomming dangers.
"they told me". his problem may be finding a desire to "help" the very
spirits who tell him things "we need to go to that ridge and find their
bodies so they can be recovered for burial". perhaps at length spooky
johnny's team might become part advanced recon for operations. "ghosting"
out enemy positions based on what "johnny's friends" tell him. this might
lead to problems of the PC's opposite numbers in the axis chasing after the
team trying to "silence" johnny.
thanks for the idea. i'll ahve to work on it

...the rich
"i make mistake; british not scientific enough for chopstick."
         --------->can you name that movie?