[WW] A Weird Wars/Oriental Adventures Crossover?

I saw a bit of ‘The Sand Pebbles’ before going to bed
last night. I was tempted to sit up and watch it as I
have not seen it in years but I was tired. Anyway, it
occurred to me that a Weird Wars/Oriental Adventures
crossover might be fun. The players can be American
marines or navy types on a gunboat on the China
Station, often hundreds of miles upriver. The culture
shock would be immense. It was a bizarre time in real
history, add in a few eunuch sorcerers or Wixua
fighters and it gets very crazy indeed -  Martial
artists leaping across a room only to be cut down by a
well handled BAR.

Michael

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.