Re: [WW] Golem & Dogs of War **spoiler**

Yeah, I used a fext in my game too. After the D-Day landing 2 PC's are trying to get to the "base" camp. They see an SS guy running towards them with a grenade in his mouth.... They begin shooting at him but he keeps coming. The grunt stands his ground, prepared to pummel him when he closes, shooting in the meantime. The scout makes his Spot check and sees the obvious, that the SS guy isnt bleeding, and his fingers on the pin of the grenade. So he yells to the grunt "RUN!! " just before the grenade went off. Funny stuff.