[WW] HELP Please please please

a while back i asked a question about flamethrowers and i don't think i ever
saw a reply. does anyone know...

1. how many shots a flame thrower has?
2. is the "Mk 1" FT listed the American M1A1 or is it missing from the
table?
3. what is the chance of the (FT) tanks on a PC being hit by enemy fire?
4. what happens when such occures?

i'm just in a spot where, in my next game, i have to figure out what happens
(one of my PC's, with an FT on his back, ran INTO enemy fire and found
himself at ground zero of a tank shell blast).
thanks a half billion...

...the rich
"you know you shouldn't smoke. it's not good for you."
"it's ok. i only smoke after sex."
"well that's good."
" 'bout a pack a day."
         --------->can you name that movie?