[WW] Different system

Has anyone been playing WWII in a system other than
D20?  I'm running mine using WestEnd's old Masterbook
system.  The World of Indiana Jones already has many
of the weapons and artillery listed, plus stats for
nazi's and their ilk.  As I already had all the
Indiana Jones books and loved the system, it seemed
like a logical path.  Plus, thanks to the wonders of
Ebay, I now own all the books produced under the
Masterbook system.  Bloodshadows gives me all I need
for creating hideous monsters and spells, Tales of the
Crypt gives me enough horror adventure seeds to last a
lifetime and Necroscope allows me to introduce latent
psychic abilities into the campaign.
  Sounds like a lot of books for one game, but they
were dirt cheap and in mint condition... I couldn't
resist.  Besides, Masterbook was meant to be the
generic system for WestEnd, based on their Torg system
which Shane still claims is the best.  So I haven't
really strayed too far from the tree.

Mike- He who is not fond of levels