Re: [WW] Game Systems

Heres my deal. This is all capaign info, so if that bores you, delete, delete, delete :}~

My setup goes like this.

I've been using the same setting with various rules for ages,, now D20 may help me simplify things.
Strangly my DnD campaign (Darkstar) is the furthest ahead in time.
Also i have more detail for the DnD part, as Ive run that game the longest.
My superhero games  take places in the Borderworlds (alternate diminsions) between theDarkstar and the True Material plane. (More on the Darkstar below)
The Knightwing/Darkstar  Cronicles
A heretical branch of the Knights Templar , calling themselves Knightwing pledges loyalty to a Lich king (maybe queen) use dark sorcery to remake a humble painter into the scourge of the world.  (Wierd Wars)
At some point they, and the Nazi party are defeated. Many years later Knightwing regroups. Using magik and technology they unleash many horrors on the world. A team of goverment agents working under the center for desease control stop many of their plans.
At some point KW gains control of Re-Animix, a spore found on a carebian island that reanimates the dead . For years they experiment with the spore. The end result has not been recorded. Sometime early in the 21st century the world is ravaged by the Out World demons called The Beast of Wrath.
(The above was done within my CDC game, using the Storyteller system)
In the distant future mankind has reached into space and made contact with a number of other races. Working together they create a Wormhole generator. The first time it was activated however it created a jupiter sized star, black and nearly inpenetrable. A probe was sent into the Darkstar by the Computer race, The Azathar. Within the sphere exist a pocket universe, steadily expanding with the sphere (but not without). Life upon the darkstar worlds grows into an amalgamation of the legends of the races that created it. The probe is worshiped as Azathar, and other gods are made from the Hypereal energy of the Darkstar, influenced by the beliefs of the mortals inside. Dwarves, Humans, Sectarians, Githmerri (my Githyanky race) are enslaved by the Illithid, who live within Hyperspace (the astral plane) but are eventually overthrown. some 10,000 years later a group of dispicible bastaches  forged the Godslayer sword and shattered the Avatar of Luminous, god of light, plunging the world into a true dark ages.
(Most of the above was revealed the the heroes who did in Luminous in my last campaign)

Get off yer lazy asses and go to the Madhouse now ya ingrates!

MADJAK