Re: [WW] Game Systems

Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter wrote:

> >>Which was the RPG where you played yourself (created a character based
> >>on your own abilities)?
> Actually there was a Time Travelling Game called Time Lords where you had an

That was it!!!

> option of playing yourself.  It actually had some pretty funny ways of
> determining your stats(I remember spinning around in a circle for a minute
> and then seeing how long I could stand still was one of the ways to
> determine Dexterity).  It was fun to run around as yourself and see how you
> think you'd change if you were traveling the Time Line.

Yeah, I played it at the same time I played TORG.  Thanks!  I found the
web site for it at http://www.digdat.com/~btrc/html/main/main.html and I
see they have a universal RPG called CORPS: Complete Omniversal Role
Playing System.  They have some pretty interesting games like Black
Death (where you play a disease), Macho Women With Guns, and more
seriously, Epiphany.

I have no idea if they're any good, but perhaps worth a look.

Thanks Dan.

Cap