Re: [WW] Greetings From A New Member

At 01:14 PM 11/8/2001, Mr. Frank Frey wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>My name is Frank Frey and I live and work in Tampa, Florida. I've been
>wargaming for 30 years and rpging for 20. I picked up WeirdWars the day my
>local book/gamestore got it. In fact, I bought it right out of the
>shipping box. I've got my campaign up and running.

         Hello, good sir!

         Are you by any chance the Frank Frey who wrote some great stuff
for the Twilight:2000 RPG? If so, you have at least one unabashed fan here.;-)

         In any event, welcome aboard!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God