Re: [WW] A deeper understand of me

> I am sorry, but this is not on topic at all. Is there a reason for this
post
> that relates to Deadlands or Weird Wars. I decided not to cross post all
the
> other lists here, though I am sure they are feeling the same right now.
>
> If you just want to chat, please take it to the Deadlands Off Topic list.

Wes,

Having seen this bozo hit a half-dozen or so lists I'm on, I'm convinced
that this is a large-scale trolling operation at work.  The best recourse
would be to have him/her banned from the list.  I've already sent a
complaint to abuse@bc1.net in the hopes that they can curtail this behavior.

Theron
Houston