Re: [WW] A deeper understand of me

>> I am sorry, but this is not on topic at all. Is there a reason for this
>post
>> that relates to Deadlands or Weird Wars. I decided not to cross post all
>the
>> other lists here, though I am sure they are feeling the same right now.
>>
>> If you just want to chat, please take it to the Deadlands Off Topic list.
>
>Wes,
>
>Having seen this bozo hit a half-dozen or so lists I'm on, I'm convinced
>that this is a large-scale trolling operation at work.  The best recourse
>would be to have him/her banned from the list.  I've already sent a
>complaint to abuse@bc1.net in the hopes that they can curtail this behavior.

I vote against banning him. (I know the list isn't a democracy, I'm just
sayin'.) Poor social skills does not equate to deliberate trolling. Most folks
of this sort will stop if told to by a list moderator. If he doesn't, then
further action may be called for, but this is not the same thing as trolling or
spam.

--Robert Holland

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig
trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."
--Isaiah 9:10