Re: [WW] CS

>From: "Steven D. Nelson" <sdnelson@advancenet.net>
>Subject: Re: [WW]  CS
>
>In the CS universe the United States has broken into smaller nations as a
>result of the isolationism in the wake of the flue epidemic and the
>regional support/denouncement of prohibition.  The interstate highways are
>never built and trade/travel are highly dependant upoon zeppelins.  Air
>piracy becomes rampant which requires air militia and security
>companies.  The technology of the planes is advanced for it's day (and
>often completely unrealistic).  The setting is very much a pulp fiction
>high adventure thing.
>
>You cna learn more about it at www.crimsonskies.com

thanks, there's alot of interesting information there. gives me a few new
ideas to work with in my "nazi toy factory". thanks again.

...the rich
"you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid
and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur."
"yes but now i work for the United Nations."
"so your work has not changed"
         --------->is there anyone who can't name that movie?