Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [WW] Different system

In a message dated 11/3/2001 1:29:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, gathomas4@juno.com writes:

Yuck, one of the worst systems i've ever run.  D6 ran much better -- it
got the same job done faster and simpler.  But If you like MB, all the
power to ya.

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

Oh, blasphemy. D6 was okay, but no cards, no high roll-ups.

Now, all that said, the original TORG was better than the Masterbook version, IMHO. Later editors tore the heart of the system and really complicated what was a very streamlined process with excellent results. And the card play was incredible, especially with good roleplayers.

Shane

Shane