Re: [WW] Relic's of War World Past...

In a message dated 11/15/01 4:48:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, lost_rich@hotmail.com writes:

sounds good, but what about the bodies? what happen to them after all the
martians died off? and what of the "eye witnesses"? how did the governement
handle all of them? then there's that one crazy WWI vet who is still serving
in his monarch who personally saw the heat rays and black gas and walking
tanks. make for a nice teaser it would (my game currently has a brit who is
a survivor of dunkirk evacuation-just a little history thrown back for no
reason in my  game, but he has been alot of fun for the PC's to chat with).
then there's that darn weed again...

The cover story is that an international terrorist released a gas into London  that caused mass hallusinations which led to riots, looting and death. The gas had an odd affect on the vegitaion, causing an odd red weed to spread, all of which has been disposed of.  The terrorist was caught and executed . And bodies? In a lab somewhere.