[WW] the Fox that slipped through the Cover...

>From: VvvVMadJak@aol.com
>
>The cover story is that an international terrorist released a gas into
>London
>  that caused mass hallusinations which led to riots, looting and death.
>The
>gas had an odd affect on the vegitaion, causing an odd red weed to spread,
>all of which has been disposed of.  The terrorist was caught and executed .
>And bodies? In a lab somewhere.

--------------------------->
sounds nice and neat to me. sure you don't work for the fed's? should be no
problem with this cover up save for one little detail...
...that one survivor who has evaded government contact and questioning about
the "terrorist attack" and is now trying to prove that the monarchy is
working with "little green men from space" in some evil plot. a plot which
will not just take england, but engulf the whole world in green darkness...
<insert 1930's era "B" movie evil laugh here>

...the rich
"you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid
and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur."
"yes but now i work for the United Nations."
"so your work has not changed"
         --------->is there anyone who can't name that movie?