Re: [WW] Heal Question

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:02:51 -0500 "richard spangle"
<lost_rich@hotmail.com> writes:
> my new player to the group, jay (a long lost AD&D player who is
> rediscovering RPG's) noted that the skills HEAL and PROFESSION (thus
> permitting "herbalist" and it's bonus to heal) are listed as
> "Cross-Class"  for a Medic? is this in error? if no, then if i may ask
what is the
> logic behind this? i would think a medic might find useful the ability
> treat diseases and poisons. i have permitted him to use them as "class"

> skills.

Heal is not included for Medics because they have access to the Combat
Healing skill, which does everything the Heal skill can do (including
treat disease and treat poison), plus Battlefield Healing (which gives
the character hit points back immediately without resorting to magic
use.) Heal is good for other characters to help stabilize their buddies.

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.