Re: [WW] Heal Question

>From: gathomas4@juno.com
>
>Heal is not included for Medics because they have access to the Combat
>Healing skill, which does everything the Heal skill can do (including
>treat disease and treat poison), plus Battlefield Healing (which gives
>the character hit points back immediately without resorting to magic
>use.) Heal is good for other characters to help stabilize their buddies.
>
>Happy Gaming,
>
>screenmonkey
--------------------------->
oh duh. do i feel stupid now. i never even noticed that part. must hvae
skimmed the skills a little too fast. thank's for correcting me. question
though, does "profession: herbalist" have the same effect on "battlefield
healing" as on the "heal" skill? one might rule "no" sighting herbalism -vs-
science. but then again, we are seeing a steady switch over to more herbal
based healing methods these days (then again, what are "medicines" but
modern herbs)...
opinions?

...the rich
"what can you tell us about the guy you saw?"
"he was cucasian..."
"cucasian?"
"ya. you know, a white guy. with a mustache, about six foot three."
"awfully big mustache."
         --------->can you name this movie?